IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely course gives people in positions of responsibility an overview of how to identify, evaluate, and control workplace risks.
About This Course
What is IOSH Managing Safely for?
The IOSH Managing Safely course gives people in positions of responsibility an overview of how to identify, evaluate, and control workplace risks. It helps those responsible for the safety and welfare of other workers to assess and control workplace risks. This includes evaluating the safety systems already in place within your organisation.
Learning outcomes of IOSH Managing Safely course:
- Understand the importance of managing health and safety in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to health and safety
- Understand how to assess, reduce, identify, and control risks in the workplace
- Measure health and safety within your own workplace
- Apply best practice principles to your organisation’s health and safety systems
The IOSH Managing Safely course was developed by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is a global chartered body that creates training courses to promote high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
An IOSH Managing Safely certificate is a sought-after accreditation and supports continued professional development.
Who is this course for?
IOSH Managing Safely is aimed at anyone with responsibility for other employees, including team leaders, supervisors, and managers.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is appropriate for staff across all industries, sectors, and markets.